Reminders in iKeepm are designed to keep you up to date on things such as maintenance tasks, warranty reminders and other activities you wish to track per item.
Example uses for Reminders.
- Remind you to change your HVAC filter(s).
- Remind you as to when a warranty is set to expire.
- Inspect your sump pump.
- Cycle your washer with cleaning tablets.
How can I add a reminder?
View the item you wish to work with. From the left menu (desktop view), click on the Reminders link.
Enter the details for this reminder and click on "Add Reminder."
- Description - Give it a name. (For example, Replace filter)
- Due Date - When do you want us to remind you?
- Type - The type of reminder (General, Service, Warranty)
- Recurring - Set it once and forget. Leave this field blank if you only need to be reminded once.
When will I receive an email reminder?
Our system sends you a friendly email reminder on the due date at 6AM your time. Make sure you set the correct timezone in your account settings. The default is Eastern Standard Time.
How do I stop the email reminders?
Simply delete the reminder.
I did not receive an email reminder!
Check to make sure the date is correct. If it's a recurring date, make sure you set the correct interval.[email protected]